Director of Business Development and Marketing
The successful candidate will be resonsible for developing and executing strategies to achieve growth objectives in the embolization therapy market. An understanding of medical device distribution in Canada and the USA is essential.
- Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years experience in the medical device industry, including marketing and distribution;
- Understanding of provincial healthcare procurement practices;
- Understanding of public and private sector medical device procurement practices in the USA;
- Ability to provide strategic approaches to marketing expansion in Canada and the USA;
- Exceptional negotiation skills;
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills;
- Project management experience.
- Perform projects of complex scope, including development of new processes to meet project needs;
- Design projects to suit the financial, operating, legal, regulatory, and operating criteria of the project;
- Provide technical expertise related to economic modeling of projects including discoutned cash flow projections related to medical device sales;
- Plan, develop, and execute complex promotions and marketing activities including medical device pricing strategies.
- Full-time; Term Position